Monday, January 31, 2011

Over half way there


Today marks 22 weeks of being pregnant! I can hardly believe this is already half over! This pregnancy have had a lot of ups and downs. But I have been grateful for every one of them. They have made me a better person and soon be a great mom!

On Thursday the 27th I went in for a ultra sound and a doctors apt. Chad had to work so I had my mom, sister and my niece Janae to come along. I don't like going by myself especially something this exciting. She is 12 oz right now and she looks beautiful! They gave us more pictures and a mini video (if you look close enough in the video she looks right at you...its crazy) She didn't move around to much though. I think she was sleeping and we tried to wake her up. lol.

Well we are done registering for Rylee. It was so much fun! One of my sister-in-laws Becky has already given us 2 onesies and a home made blanket. Its super cute. Also I have had people from my ward as well as from my parents ward donate baby clothes. And my sister and mom bought a swing at a yard sale for a pretty good deal. ITs so unreal sometimes that I am having a baby, but I am. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father who has given me so much. I can't wait to have my own little eternal family in June.


My sweet Rylee

She looks like she is praying
There she is looking at you
Chad's mom says she has a cute nose, I have to agree


Close up!

Here is the mini video

No comments:

Post a Comment