Monday, October 5, 2009

The Spirit of...



I just love this time of Year! The scary decorations, the amazing costumes, the candy, and the Trick or Treating. How could you not love this time of year. Its so much fun. You get to dress up as whatever you heart desires. Its the only time you can look like a fool and get away with it. I amso excited even if I only pass out candy because I will get to see all the cute little kids in their costumes.




But what I am REALLY excited for though is...


Christmas!

I walked into the Hobby Lobby the other day and what to my wonderous eyes ddi see but Christmas decorations beyond all else. I Couldn't believe how much there was and we havn't even gotten through Halloween. But it made me super happy! I can't wait to pull out the decorations and start to really feel the Spirit of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment