Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday DAD

Yesturday on August 12 my dad turned the big...(whispered) 50! I know right. He is half a century old. As my friend Michelle would call hiM " You Old Man" I just to write about my dad and tell you all how wonderful my dad is and how much he deserves a GREAT Brithday.


My dad Rocks! He is the most amazing guy you will ever meet. I don't know how my dad does what he does every dad. My dad is such a great example. Although I dont get to see him a lot I still know he loves me and wants the best for me and Chad. If you have ever met my dad you would know how hard working he is. Not only is he the Bishop of our ward but he is also the Manager at his work. He is a very important guy, alot of things wouldnt get done if he wasnt around. So my dad is pretty much amazing!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!


Dad I hope you had a wonderful birthday and had a good time relaxing and enjoyed being home from work to be with your fam. I love you dad, Happy Birthday!












2 comments:

  1. I'm so late but will you tell him "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BISHOP OLD MAN JOHNSON!!!" :D For old time sake! :) Hey lets get together and watch a movie sometime. Just call me when you're bored and I most likely am too. :) I love ya Chicka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys are back and that you were able to spend some good times with you dad for his b-day. We need to get you both over here for dinner soon. love you! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete